Saturday, July 30, 2011

Olympic National Park @ Heart O' Hills campground

Wrapped up Day 5 with:

After our 4-hour kayak adventure in Washington's North Coast @ Freshwater Bay, we headed for Port Angeles and got some grub. 
I used my smartphone and found good reviews on a Thai place called Sabai Thai. 

 
If you are ever in town and are in the mood of some authentic Thai cuisine, make sure to visit Sabai Thai.
After dinner, my brother and I went to the port where the ferry docked and took some pictures.



As we left Port Angeles for our campsite, my brother and I got in another argument about my parallel parking abilities. I told him that if he could do a better job, then he could show me. Next thing I knew, I jumped up in the air towards the SUV's trunk step and my brother kicked my right knee. I heard something pop as my right knee hyper-extended. 
I was not a happy camper. 
I was mad, but I just performed an active release stretch on my right knee. 
He drove back to the campsite, and as we left, I mocked him because he could not get out of the parking spot within one backing.

 Videos and pictures of campsite will be posted.   

No comments:

Post a Comment