Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh scenery, oh scenery, where art thou...

Day 3 - After leaving California, Patrick (lil bro) and I stopped at Port Orford, Oregon to get some food. I did not know that I was going to spend 4 hours in this awesome dine-in/coffee place in Port Orford, OR (and NO, there was not a lady that caught my eye there). Consequently, I had to drive through the night, which in some ways was fine with me, but not with the winding roads @ 25mph. My brother got mad at me and led to some arguments. He gave me the silent treatment for 2hrs, but he could not hold it. We missed our campsite in Newport, OR @ South Beach State Park. Luckily, we found a decently priced motel @ around $60, where most other places were going above $110. The reason for the high rates were because of their geographic location along the coast. As for the title of this post, it would be best to travel in the morning to see the scenery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment