Friday, November 25, 2011

JUST MARRIED! NICOLE AND ANTHONY

Congratulations!
 N & A

On the 30th of September, Nicole Rene Cook and Anthony Frank Trama tied the knot. The venue was held at a golf club resort in Fallbrook, CA. I have known Anthony since my sophomore year in high school. We have shared countless memories ranging from beach camps, listening to his band The GoofOffs play, an altercation in English class, Jamba Juice Friday night lights with the boys, rides from his old skool' PIMP ride, and etc. Nevertheless, Anthony was never short of a good time being his humorous self. I knew of Nicole because she also went to the same high school as Anthony and I did, she was just a year older. 

Then came the time when Nicole went off to college at San Diego State University and Anthony at UC Santa Barbara. Somewhere down the line, communication and dialogue between these two lovebirds commenced which started through Facebook. So, on the evening of September 30th, a few years after, these two started the journey of the married life as they proposed their love for each other. Their wedding ceremony thus far, have been the shortest that I have ever experienced. I guessed that left more time for celebration of their union. 



I liked the venue and setup of the reception. Seating arrangements were named after Nicole and Anthony's favorite bands. I was seated at the Beatles table along with my best friend Dave and my old high school group. There were Jake and his wife Melinda, Matt and his now fiance Francine, Jeff and his fiance, Josh and his wife, and Lisa. During the wedding, I had the opportunity to catch up with some people from the Trama's, the Roppo's, the Smith's, old high school acquaintances, and new people that I met at the wedding. I enjoyed myself throughout the whole wedding and reception. Joey gave a spectacular and funny best man speech. I got a laugh out of Anthony and his mother's facial expression during their dance. The night continued on with more dancing and some drinks, but for the couple, it was a history in the making!

Mother and Groom
Father and Bride


Dave, Ant, Nicole, Me

Jake and Melinda
Matt and Francine

Josh, Dave, Matt, Ant, Jeff, Joey, Jake, Joey T., and Me

Dave, Me, and Jeff

This moment in time is part of what captures the human experience. Marriage is a blessing! Congratulations and I wish the very best for the both of you through the coming journeys that lies ahead. May you reflect on the love that you have for each other and the vows that you each proposed when times get tough, so that you may brave adversity through love, compassion, forgiveness, understanding, trust, and faith. But the greatest of these is love, for love conquers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment